Our staff are carefully selected for their skills, experience and qualifications to ensure that our clients receive advice that is accurate, actionable and practical.
Our company is constantly expanding. If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our Careers page.
source site Director/Principal Consultant, Asia Pacific
Craig is a mechanical engineer with 20 years’ experience including more than fifteen years' assisting organisations manage energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and the impacts of climate change. This includes seven years focused on energy management, and greenhouse gas inventory development and mitigation, and six years on renewable energy generation systems. His capability and areas of focus include:
- Energy management health checks, program design, and development of policies and practices
- Energy efficiency audits, blitzes, technology advice, and feasibility studies
- Greenhouse gas management plans, verification and auditing
- Strategic advice on low-carbon technologies (renewables, energy efficiency and hybrid systems), particularly waste to energy systems
- Carbon markets, regulation, programs and mechanisms
- Climate change risk assessment and strategy development
- Energy efficiency technology due diligence and advice
- Turnkey contracting for lighting energy efficiency upgrades
- Monitoring and Verification including data logging, regression analysis, and baseline development
business de la rencontre en ligne Principal Consultant
Andrew has over 40 years’ experience in the energy sector including hydropower portfolio optimisation, general manager roles, and most recently as Australia’s Clean Energy Regulator. His experience includes:
- Building a regulatory office to ensure compliance to clean energy laws
- Operation and maintenance of mixed hydro thermal power systems
- Planning and optimization of water resource and hydropower systems
Design, management and operation of hydrologic and environmental data networks
- Catchment modelling and flood and yield estimation
- Environmental studies
- Feasibility studies of water supply, hydro electric and irrigation schemes
- Water quality monitoring
- Computer archiving of hydrologic and environmental data
- Operating a utility in electricity, water and gas markets
- Project and staff management.
1f8b1c6480bb645ebb01e13bb73b49fd Senior Consultant
BE (Chem), BSc, PhD
Waven Pyke is a Chemical Engineer with over seven years consulting for a wide range of industries including power generation, steam generation, mineral processing, metal processing, paper mills, and environmental rehabilitation. Expertise includes
- greenhouse gas accounting,
- NGER compliance
- thermodynamic modelling,
- process modelling,
- solid fuel chemistry,
- development of specialist laboratory processes and tests,
- uncertainty determination,
- coal gasification,
- plant data analysis, and programming custom software in LabVIEW.
- capability and experience in Quality Assurance including internal audits, process improvements, and quality system development for NATA accreditation
sinais opções binárias gratis Consultant
Trent Hawkins is a Mechanical Engineer with seven years’ experience in the sustainable energy field. His capability includes, energy efficiency technologies, solar PV system design and owners engineer for community scale renewable energy projects. Technical expertise includes
- solar PV concept design,
- industrial and commercial energy efficiency technologies,
- Australian energy market operation and regulation,
- feasibility of megawatt scale renewable energy projects,
- project management;
- operating in, and leading, complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- applying for and securing competitive grants.
EPEE (Process Engineering and Electrochemistry for Energy and Environment)
Since graduating as a process engineer in 2012, Remi has built his experience in energy efficiency upgrades, energy efficiency certificates programs (white certificates) and Project Management of medium size projects. With an academic background in desalination by reverse osmosis, Remi is now continuing to expand his technical capabilities into broader energy efficiency technologies and associated knowledge areas. He is passionate about improving the energy efficiency of industrial facilities through optimisation, design and modeling.
follow site Managing Director (Singapore)
BE (Chem), B Comm
Alasdair McCullagh has over 8 years’ experience in process engineering and supply chain with leading global organisations in chemical, mining and food & beverage industries. His work in sustainability strategy has included global corporate governance programs, environmental management and performance improvement at regional and local level. His experience includes:
- Sustainability Strategy and program management
- Environmental management for industrial clients
- Project management
- Energy & water auditing
- Process improvement
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy assessments
- Brendon Rae, Dairy industry specialist
- Dr Scott Grierson, Sustainability specialist
- Nicklas Lindewald, Transport specialist
We work closely with Wattly Pty Ltd, an energy saving certificate aggregator, to help our clients maximise their return on investment on energy efficiency projects. Our relationship with Wattly means that our clients can easily create Energy Savings Certificates (ESCs) in NSW and Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs) in Victoria.
bester signalgeber binäre optionen Non-Executive Director
BE(Chem)(Hons), CP Eng, MIChemE, MIEAust
Ed is a Non-Executive Director and acts in an advisory capacity on business management and strategy to the Board. Ed is currently employed by Oakley Greenwood as a Principal Consultant and works closely with Northmore Gordon on business development and project work. Ed is based in Melbourne and assists clients develop energy and carbon management solutions to help reduce the impact of rising energy costs, impacts of carbon pricing and address their legislative reporting requirements.
Ed has extensive international experience spanning 27 years, with 24 years specifically in energy and greenhouse gas management. Ed has wide-ranging experience in energy management programs and processes, energy training and development of greenhouse gas mitigation plans and has delivered projects and training programs across five continents. Typical services include inventory assessments, carbon strategy development, energy cost reduction and greenhouse gas mitigation opportunity evaluations, development of cost of abatement curves, strategic action plan development and provision of implementation support and training.
Ed has worked with many utilities assisting with both the development and implementation of sustainable energy management support programs for their customers (both industrial and commercial) that focus on swift transfer from assessment to action. In addition, Ed has assisted Corporate groups across most business sectors, including ChevronTexaco, Barrick, Rio Tinto, Newmont, Anglo American, Algoma Steel, J.R. Simplot, Kraft, Carlton and United Breweries, and many others.
In previous roles, Ed was the Global Energy Services Leader for Golder Associates where he helped develop the staff skills and services strategy for local energy teams. Before that, he was responsible for the Energy Management Consulting group within Hatch and based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he managed the team responsible for the development of integrated approaches to energy management, with a focus on the implementation of solutions. He was previously in Australia with Energetics and held the position of General Manager, Australian Consulting before transferring to the US held subsidiary, EnVINTA, to initiate the business partnership with Hatch. Ed has also worked as an energy consultant with Linhoff March in Australia, and worked as a Process Engineer at Rhone Poulenc in the UK and ISCOR in South Africa.