The purpose is to encourage investors of new industrial facilities or major expansions in Singapore to integrate resource efficiency improvements into manufacturing facility development plans early in the design stage.
- The owner or operator of a new industrial facility or the existing facility to undergo major expansion must be registered in Singapore;
- The new industrial facility or the existing facility to undergo major expansion must be sited in Singapore; and
- The detailed design of the facility must not have commenced at the time of application.
- The Consultants must be experienced and able to show good track record in carrying out design workshops of a comparable scale and scope. The capabilities of the selected Consultants must be thoroughly assessed to ensure that they have the capability to design or advise on the design of the facility concerned.
Up to 50% of the qualifying costs, capped at $600,000.
NG will create a base case energy profile for the planned project, and help you identify a range of opportunities to reduce energy consumption when in operation.
- Review project
- Assess eligibility
- Complete application form
- Ensure application form submitted to NEA
- Review preliminary designs and create Base Case
- Develop concept energy efficiency opportunities
- Set agenda for workshop
- Facilitate workshop
Reporting for government
- Business cases for opportunities
- Calculate savings
- Report for client and NEA