This grant rewards data centres and manufacturing companies who invest in projects that deliver energy savings and carbon abatement.
- Singapore-registered owners or operators
- Group annual sales turnover of more than S$500 million
- Project based in Singapore
- Carbon reductions must occur
Funding is the lesser of 50% of qualifying cost, or calculated at an amount related to the annual carbon abatement.
Contact Northmore Gordon for the specific calculations.
We help you complete all steps necessary to apply for the grant, from Application to Final Claim. We have 3 people who can be Qualified Endorsers of your application.
Application Form and Project Proposal
- Review project
- Assess eligibility
- Create and endorse M&V methodology
- Project carbon savings
- Ensure application form and project proposal submitted to EDB
Pre-project M&V support
- Oversee and endorse data collection
- Measure if required
- Ensure good data management
Post-Project M&V Support
- Oversee or take post-project measurements
- Compile raw data
- Calculate savings
- Endorse data management and savings calculations
Finding a suitable grant opportunity is just the start of the process of getting funding. Let us help you! The application for each grant is different and the process can take time and effort. Contact us to walk you through everything from, processes, eligibility criteria and the grants, funding and financial assistance available at the moment. Let us make getting funding, easy for you.