This program aims to help NSW businesses purchase and install new submeters to measure energy performance.Submeters differ to regular utility meters in that they provide data about equipment performance, which can help businesses save energy.
Funding can be used for:
- installing and commissioning permanent submeters that are required for measuring energy performance
- hardware and integration with software needed to monitor energy use.
Who is this for?
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be a business with a submetering project at a NSW site address
- spend a minimum of $200,000 a year on energy bills at that site.
If the application is for a commercial building:
- only the base building is eligible
- the occupancy certificate must have been issued prior to 1 January 2022.
Finding a suitable grant opportunity is just the start of the process of getting funding. Let us help you! The application for each grant is different and the process can take time and effort. Contact us to walk you through everything from, processes, eligibility criteria and the grants, funding and financial assistance available at the moment.