Submetering Grants NSW — Available until 2 December 2022
This program aims to help NSW businesses purchase and install new submeters to measure energy performance. Submeters differ to regular utility meters in that they provide data about equipment performance, which can help businesses save energy.
Opening date: 12 Jan 2022 09:00 AM AEDT
Closing date: 03 Mar 2022 05:00 PM AEDT
Funding can be used for:
- installing and commissioning permanent submeters that are required for measuring energy performance
- hardware and integration with software needed to monitor energy use.
Who is this for?
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be a business with a submetering project at a NSW site address
- spend a minimum of $200,000 a year on energy bills at that site.
If the application is for a commercial building:
- only the base building is eligible
- the occupancy certificate must have been issued prior to 1 January 2022.
How to apply
Contact us now to find out